Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As maybe many of you know I sounded off about Blingstar in that post from the woman claiming they screwed her over on her ATV. Since then I've heard in person from various people on the doors I had ordered, and on several occasions from Clint the owner himself. Cannot tell you how impressed I've been, and how wrong I was. The customer service has been over the top, and to hear from the owner himself...pretty damn impressive. Eating humble pie is never fun, but Clint I prefer mine à la mode.

Thank you to the Blingstar crew and especially Clint for not just writing me off.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I responded to your "rant" when I saw it. I have dealt with BlingStar a couple of times now, and had an issues once with their product. They treated me VERY honestly, and better than I feel most companies do. I am glad to hear you got everything all squared away!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Every company will have issues arise from time to time. That doesn't make them a bad company. How the handle the customer determines if they are a bad company or not.

The can am dealer made a mistake on my warranty and over charged me. They made it right..they showed me how much they over charged me and asked how I wanted to handle it. Get cash back, merchandise, gift card to where ever I wanted etc...they told me to tell them what I wanted.
To me that makes them a good dealer/company.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts