Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maverick/ commander doors are back in stock and ready to ship.
PM or call us for a price quote! (951) 279-3861

For more products visit our website or a dealership nearest you.

Features:

- Slam Latch System
- Aircraft grade 6061 Aluminum
- 1 3/8 tubing (stronger & more durable than some of the competition)
- 3 point mounting system installation
- Fits both, Maverick and Commander models
- All aluminum, mig welded, lightweight construction
- Proudly Made in U.S.A
SAM_3983 wcopy.jpg SAM_4020 copy.jpg

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Sorry. Not for me. I prefer DragonFire product by far. Much cleaner styling.

Reactions: crazzyjoey

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
The blingstar mite not looks as good but there alot stronger then the dragonfire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
If blingstar used their Commander doors on the Maverick they would sell a whole lot more doors. I retro fitted my Commander doors on my Maverick, it was a huge pita but worth it. I think they are the best looking doors out there still & work great.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Is there a reason you don't do the Maverick doors like the Commander doors? The fact that the front of the door does not follow the contour of the front of the opening is keeping me from considering them

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is there a reason you don't do the Maverick doors like the Commander doors? The fact that the front of the door does not follow the contour of the front of the opening is keeping me from considering them
Hey Riveratt, yes the reason we did not design this door like the Commander door was due to the fact that we wanted to release a door that was at a competitive price range with the competition at that point in time (2012-13). FYI our Commander doors do fit both Commander/ Maverick 1000/ 1000R (2011-2013) models. We have been contemplating re-designing the door so that it mocks our commander door style and we are actually working on releasing something in 2016. Along with the re-designed door we have a whole new roster of Maverick specific SKU's we will be releasing as well. Keep and eye out for these releases later this month.

Also, if you happen to have a 2013- under Mav, send me a PM.
I would love to hook you up with those doors you are looking for.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Mine is a 2015 XXC

Hey Riveratt, yes the reason we did not design this door like the Commander door was due to the fact that we wanted to release a door that was at a competitive price range with the competition at that point in time (2012-13). FYI our Commander doors do fit both Commander/ Maverick 1000/ 1000R (2011-2013) models. We have been contemplating re-designing the door so that it mocks our commander door style and we are actually working on releasing something in 2016. Along with the re-designed door we have a whole new roster of Maverick specific SKU's we will be releasing as well. Keep and eye out for these releases later this month.

Also, if you happen to have a 2013- under Mav, send me a PM.
I would love to hook you up with those doors you are looking for.

·
Registered
69 Posts
whats the price on some doors for 2015 maverick Xrs?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts