Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone is curious, I spoke to Brandon at Blingstar today. The first shipment of Maverick doors are ready to be powder coated this week. He said the Maverick doors will fit the Commander, but the Commander (as we all know) must be modified to fit the Maverick. The front door opening is slightly different on the Maverick. He said the price should run the same as Commander doors.

·
Registered
541 Posts
In case anyone is curious, I spoke to Brandon at Blingstar today. The first shipment of Maverick doors are ready to be powder coated this week. He said the Maverick doors will fit the Commander, but the Commander (as we all know) must be modified to fit the Maverick. The front door opening is slightly different on the Maverick. He said the price should run the same as Commander doors.
I had dinner with Brandon last night.... We are running special pricing for those who want to Pre-Order these doors!

PM for price

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMG_7513.jpg

My first try at uploading a pic. Brandon sent me a pic of the Maverick doors on a Commander.

You can see the front of the door is a tad bit different than the Commander door opening.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Really? Thats it? Glad I didnt wait. They had a great design with the commander doors and then they choose to build a copy of pro armors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts