·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody contacted blingstar to see when doors will be available for the mav

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I emailed them like 2 to 3 weeks ago and never heard anything back. From what I hear about them thats typical but I still like their doors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nick at UTV Inc. showed me his new doors and they are really nice. I am definitely putting their doors on.

·
Registered
189 Posts
blingstar is kind of screwie, you might want to do a search here as utv inc showed of some darn nice doors in a post a few weeks back. they were smiking hot
Yeah, there was a big story about there shady work ethics awhile back, that had to do with them getting supposedly caught using a customers machine during that weekend that was left there for some up grades. Customer went and picked it up to find some damages to there machine. I think it was on Utv underground forum. You might wanna check them out first.

If it can't play, it can't stay!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yea I thought everyone was protesting them. They stole new parts of that quad that was featured in magazine shoots and put old used prts on. There was pics of before and after, poor girl had tons of money in it and got screwed bad.

I think short story, this girl had a show quad and bs told her he could sell it so she shipped it to them and time went on like a year and he wouldn't get back to her. Time went on and phone calls and nothing, but in that time that beautiful quad was being raced wtf. Eventually she ended up getting it back beat to shit!!! If you read the story she posted you'd never buy from bling star again.

Ps the story went to all forums before this forum came out.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I read this article a while back. If it's true, that guy should be hung by his nut sack. All I do know is there are usually 3 sides of the story. His side, Her side & the truth. So I don't believe everything I read.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yea I read it back then too. I came away thinking the whole thing kinda sounded like a lovers quarrel maybe.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Went to BlingStar today. Doors should be ready for shipment in two weeks. Maybe less. They do have the best doors out there so far. If there like the Commander?
Heard the story also and thats about it. Two people involved. One trying to solve it with hate mail. The business did not have anything to do with it. I'll post pictues
when the doors are on. They are also coming out with some neat 4 points.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Bump. Where are they?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Went to BlingStar today. Doors should be ready for shipment in two weeks. Maybe less. They do have the best doors out there so far. If there like the Commander?
Heard the story also and thats about it. Two people involved. One trying to solve it with hate mail. The business did not have anything to do with it. I'll post pictues
when the doors are on. They are also coming out with some neat 4 points.
naked pictures arent hate mail, its butt dukin mail son !!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts