Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my doors today after doing looking through as much information as I could find. I ended up going with the Blingstar Commander doors. I know there will be allot of modifications to be done but when all said and done I think they are the best finish look and quality hands down. If anyone has pics or has installed the commander doors on there maverick any info or pics would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm going through the same thing not sure what doors been reading allot. I like turnkey but not so much the price.then there's utv I don't like the price or the hight.blingstar priced right but heavy and fitment.

I would rather by riding then posting

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I take it you didn't read my whole post and you have the maverick doors on your maverick??

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are a bit more money and a lot harder to install from what I hear but was hoping for some input from someone that has done it and more pics...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
are u sure they will fit, seems I recall a post where a person had a problem and don't think he ever got them installed. maybe he gave up, will see if I can find a post on it, was a long time back when posted

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know there are some guys out there doing it. I know it can be done just wish I knew how much modifications are gonna have to be done to my maverick itself...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
im going to say (just a guess purely) should be some mods, maybe decent ones to. u should film it and post a video when done, would make a great ref for years to come

·
Registered
548 Posts
I just put a set of blingstar Maverick doors on last weekend. They went on pretty easy. I did it without removing the glove box, but in hindsight, it would be quite a bit easier to mount the passenger side door jamb with the glove box removed. I'd take it out if I were to do it again. They are very good quality and latch nice and tight. No rattles or anything. They are very solid once installed. You will be happy with them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
But you did the maverick doors or the commander doors on your maverick?? I am putting the commander doors on my maverick...

·
Registered
548 Posts
They were the Mav doors. I can't comment on the install of Commander doors on the Mav, but I can say that the quality of the door is very good, and I would imagine that the Commander doors will be of the same quality. I would guess they would have to mount in a similar manner, as the chassis is very similar between the Commander and the Mav. Maybe some different bolt hole locations?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts