Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying some blingstar doors. I would like to hear from owners who have them on there mav. What do you like and dislike about them? Would you recommend them? What are the pros and cons of having doors? Your input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
awesome door great price I think there the only set that's tall and bows out ! get em !

·
Registered
87 Posts
Price was outstanding, very well made quality, went together just fine and like others have said work just great! I like em!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I will just tell the wife.....but honey it will help keep the mud off you so we NEED them. Lol

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Those sure would make it easier getting in and out of the Mav when it's parked in the toy hauler.

·
Registered
538 Posts
i know this is a old thread but how bad is the installation on these? is there alot of adjusting involved?i had pro armor's on my rzr s and they were kind of a pain when i put on my aftermarket cage.i told myself i wasn't going to put doors on the maverick but here i am looking at them already.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I installed mine Saturday. They are not too bad. Everything is built to be adjusted and I had no problem getting everything installed. The instructions are very basic and it would have been much quicker it they were more detailed with pictures.

·
Registered
541 Posts
i know this is a old thread but how bad is the installation on these? is there alot of adjusting involved?i had pro armor's on my rzr s and they were kind of a pain when i put on my aftermarket cage.i told myself i wasn't going to put doors on the maverick but here i am looking at them already.
These doors install and adjust fairly easy...

Chris
Devious PowerSports

1 - 20 of 24 Posts