Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI.

I just ordered a set of these from side by side stuff for my Mav and they were $414.71 shipped. Just thought others may want to know.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mine will be here Thursday !

·
Registered
206 Posts
Would like to know if anyone has these for 14 model, heard there was slight difference in cage.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I heard the doors will fit 2014 mav's - blingstar was saying they might not cuz they havnt tried fitting them yet , but there is over 15 people with 2014 mav's with blingstar doors !

and 414$ is a steal

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am about to buy a set how are they to install?what is the difference in the doors that follow the contour better and why are they more money,thanks for yalls help

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not near as hard of a job as it seems when you read the instructions that imo are somewhat vague at times, but overall, not too bad.

Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FYI, Blingstar is behind on doors. Side by side stuff just let me know they will not ship my doors until the 20-22 of Nov. :(
Something about quality issues have put them behind. Bummer, price was right though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
just installed mine this weekend.pretty easy installing.a couple of pics would have helped and
had enough leftover bolts and nuts to open a small hardware store

1 - 13 of 13 Posts