Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished the process of becoming a Blingstar Dealer so we are going to Run a sale until Oct 31st on Blingstar Maverick Doors! Feel free to call or text us for Forum Discount! 914-799-5558 As always, you can also request prices by PM. Thanks for the continued Support - JT, Team FAS Motorsports

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Pm a price + shipping to 48444

·
Registered
206 Posts
Sometimes prices are below msrp and not allowed to be advertised as per manufacturer. Makes it unfair for suppliers who use "will beat any advertised price" marketing. Sometimes they just can't but have to own up and take a loss.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sale price to 85145

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
not to discredit your deal but these are all over eBay for $474.89 with free shipping.

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not to discredit your deal but these are all over eBay for $474.89 with free shipping.
Your correct, and i have just yesterday emailed Blingstar regarding this. If we sold them for that price, We would maybe make $10-12 a set. I emailed them to ask if as Our company and theres does more business, does our dealer pricing tiers change as with some other companies. The only thing I can say is that The difference between most of the forum vendors and ebay is that they are Brick and Mortor Establishments that have a lot to loose over someone on ebay who may or may not be there if a problem arrises. Thanks for the input Heavy, Ill update everyone when Blingstar responds to me. Thanks again - JT

1 - 17 of 17 Posts