Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not gonna lie people on here made it see my that the door install was a major pain in the ass. If you have 1.5 hr of spare time I would say that's plenty of time . These things are straight foward and a easy install . Don't be scared to tackle these . Also my dealer tol me oh these are super hard to install . Well hook you up for 200.00 to install . Haha yeah right your crazy

·
Registered
382 Posts
I wouldn't say they are hard, but definitely not easy. Easy in my opinion is 30min or less and just bolt on. For blingstars you have to remove a couple panels, drill some holes, and then if they don't align you have to move some stuff around.

Again, not "easy" but definitely not hard.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yup pretty easy , after we done them once, lol

unbolt seatbelts , bolt on doors !

remove front lower 1/4 panel , drill 1 hole bolt on bar with 2 bolts and done !

throw latch on door

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I saw these doors on a Mav at the dealer today...so I got to take a closer look at them. They look & feel pretty solid. I think we're gonna order them soon.

·
Registered
382 Posts
yup pretty easy , after we done them once, lol

unbolt seatbelts , bolt on doors !

remove front lower 1/4 panel , drill 1 hole bolt on bar with 2 bolts and done !

throw latch on door
Might have to do with my maverick too. I know they say they aren't all the same. One of my doors was cake and works perfect. The other didn't align right and I have to lift it a bit to open and close.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Might have to do with my maverick too. I know they say they aren't all the same. One of my doors was cake and works perfect. The other didn't align right and I have to lift it a bit to open and close.
just hammer the pin down or up where it latches so u don't need to lift or lower , u want them tight tho so no rattle

·
Registered
354 Posts
Which side fit the best,on mine it was passenger side.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Are these doors slam latch??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts