Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK ALUMINUM ROOF FOR OEM ROLL CAGE

ADD A LITTLE BIT OF SHADE AND CLASS TO YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK. THIS ALUMINUM ROOF WILL CLAMP ON TO YOUR STOCK ROLL CAGE USING CUSHIONED STAINLESS CLAMPS AND ALLEN BOLT AND NYLOCK NUTS. FOAM WEATHERSTRIPPING IS PROVIDED TO CREATE A SEAL AND HELP WITH VIBRATIONS AND RATTLING. ROOFS ARE AVAILABLE IN YOUR CHOICE OF CAN AM YELLOW OR CAN AM TEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT, PLEASE CHOOSE BELOW:

$299.95 AND THESE ARE IN STOCK (BOTH COLORS) AND READY TO SHIP SAME DAY !

·
Official Site Vendor
724 Posts
UTV INC CAN AM MAVERICK ALUMINUM ROOF FOR OEM ROLL CAGE

ADD A LITTLE BIT OF SHADE AND CLASS TO YOUR CAN AM MAVERICK. THIS ALUMINUM ROOF WILL CLAMP ON TO YOUR STOCK ROLL CAGE USING CUSHIONED STAINLESS CLAMPS AND ALLEN BOLT AND NYLOCK NUTS. FOAM WEATHERSTRIPPING IS PROVIDED TO CREATE A SEAL AND HELP WITH VIBRATIONS AND RATTLING. ROOFS ARE AVAILABLE IN YOUR CHOICE OF CAN AM YELLOW OR CAN AM TEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT, PLEASE CHOOSE BELOW:

$299.95 AND THESE ARE IN STOCK (BOTH COLORS) AND READY TO SHIP SAME DAY !

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ordered mine yesterday and a few other things. Could you tell me if ima get a tracking number or when it's gonna arrive thanks!
Order number 100016059

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a yellow UTV inc roof on my Maverick that I got about a month ago. Its is a very sturdy rigid gage aluminum, and was a piece of cake to install. Sure was a lot easier than installing my 5 point harnesses. . . . I Also respect the fact UTV Inc. puts the price out there for everybody to see, and dosent hide the price like turnkey does with their overpriced items and sends you a private message to hide the price. . . .

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone have this roof with the kolpin tilt out windshield? Had them on my commander and the fit like they were made for ea other. Wondering if same for the maverick. Thx

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where are you guys located? Can you add a light bar to this top?

Thanks,
I have a yellow UTV inc roof, and I added a 42 inch LED light bar from bar to bar, and I placed it right in front of what I guess would be considered the visor, where the utv inc logo cut out is. Sorry. . . .had to cover the logo. . . lol

21 - 40 of 85 Posts