Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit, this is a tuff crowd. Nobody leaks squat :mad:
How bout a little transparency up in the house ........................

·
Registered
477 Posts
WELL I guess that tells us the pic is for real.... Now we need some specs..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well it looks wider than the commander in the Pic. how wide is the commander?
not that it matters because this is all just guessing but in the side by side picture the tires on the undercover model look smaller so I doubt they are the same scale. if it is jsut a comander with the bed chopped off and sportier suspension its a good start for BRP but also kind of waste of a new model why not just call it the Comander Xxc and be done with it. also mentioned somehwere else the trailer pic shows no bead locks and the undercover one does so there are at least 2 models hopefully more for everyones needs kind of like the RZR line up but better since its Can Am :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
looks like the CG bias from front to back will be rearward, no more nose dives like in my Rhino. I dig watching my buddies jump thier RZRs off Patton at the Dunes but know better than to try it in my Ol' Red Rhino. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good machine.

Oh and it looks like the front end is sticking its tounge out at poolaris! haha

·
Registered
62 Posts
not that it matters because this is all just guessing but in the side by side picture the tires on the undercover model look smaller so I doubt they are the same scale. if it is jsut a comander with the bed chopped off and sportier suspension its a good start for BRP but also kind of waste of a new model why not just call it the Comander Xxc and be done with it. also mentioned somehwere else the trailer pic shows no bead locks and the undercover one does so there are at least 2 models hopefully more for everyones needs kind of like the RZR line up but better since its Can Am :D
Rzrles who took the picture of it being loaded in the trailer said he saw two, what he assumed was the base model and the other one being the x.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts