Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Turkey Day to everyone!! May you all have a safe and blessed holiday.

We are running a few great specials for TOMORROW ONLY. No late sales, no fixing any previous orders. Sorry. We can only do this kind of pricing for 1 day.

10% off all lighting - Code LED

15% off all clutching - Code QSC

15% off fuel programmers - Code DOBECK15

$100 off any ECU flash - Code FLASH (limited to the first 20)

And we are still running a great sale on the Denali plows! Code DENALI

Thank you all for your business this year and I look forward to another GREAT year of helping you keep your rides running at their peak and performing their best.

www.shop.rvsperformance.com

·
Registered
579 Posts
No offense but these deals are mehhhhhh

i think people have come to expect more on Black Friday.

Most at of your discounted pricing is in line with amazons normal pricing, or manufacturers direct pricing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No offense taken, but consider this before you decide to give your hard earned money to another company.

I am a 1 man, family owned, small business. Not a multi billion dollar corporation like Amazon. I pay to be on these forums to advertise my products. I also spend HUNDREDS od hours a month on the different forums that I pay to be on offering help and advice to members who are on here for free with problems looking for help.

The products that I sell are already discounted to 10% or more below retail ALL the time. I don't believe in doing coupon codes and discounts and sales all the time. I offer some really good products at fair prices all the time, and customer service far beyond anything you will ever get from one of the places like Amazon and Ebay. As a dealer for many places you get a 20-25% discount on retail. Price at 10% off all the time, now offer 15% more and guess what? I'm losing money on the sale. 3% in credit card fees plus shipping costs. Nevermind the time involved in getting the inventory here, keeping it organized, and the time involved in packaging your order and getting it ready to ship out.

When is the last time you saw Amazon or Ebay on here helping you fix your machine? What happens when the $40 light bar you got on Amazon blows out next week? When has Amazon ever sponsored a race event or made a donation to the local trail system in your area? OR gave $1500 in product to a local fund raising event for a guy who got injured in is SxS because some drunk guy came around a corner to fast and hit him head on and left him out of work for 6 months? Never happened. They are just there to take your money and don't care about you for any other reason.

Not me. I've spent over 100 hours this year helping local clubs repair and maintain their trail systems. Donated 5 sets of blades, plows, rakes, and disk equipment to local clubs this year to help them maintain their trails for families to enjoy. Donated to no less than 10 charity events all over the country this year.

I may be a relatively new member to this forum, but am far from new to the industry or forums. There is only so much time in a day and I can't always get to every place I'd like to and help as much as I would like.

I'm sorry you feel that my prices aren't good enough for Black Friday. It's the best I can do. Look at the quality of product you are buying and then compare to what I have. You will find my stuff is far superior in most cases. My light bar prices are 5% lower than the Mfg, Tuners are 15% lower than anyone else that is selling them within dealer rules (I asked before doing it), clutching is less expensive than anyone else selling QSC or SPI. And 20% off most ECU tunes is as good a deal as you will find.

Ryan

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lets help out the small guy here folks, like Ryan stated above... have a problem with that light bar and try having Amazon talk you through it.....

Reactions: RVSPERFORMANCE

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
No offense taken, but consider this before you decide to give your hard earned money to another company.

I am a 1 man, family owned, small business. Not a multi billion dollar corporation like Amazon. I pay to be on these forums to advertise my products. I also spend HUNDREDS od hours a month on the different forums that I pay to be on offering help and advice to members who are on here for free with problems looking for help.

The products that I sell are already discounted to 10% or more below retail ALL the time. I don't believe in doing coupon codes and discounts and sales all the time. I offer some really good products at fair prices all the time, and customer service far beyond anything you will ever get from one of the places like Amazon and Ebay. As a dealer for many places you get a 20-25% discount on retail. Price at 10% off all the time, now offer 15% more and guess what? I'm losing money on the sale. 3% in credit card fees plus shipping costs. Nevermind the time involved in getting the inventory here, keeping it organized, and the time involved in packaging your order and getting it ready to ship out.

When is the last time you saw Amazon or Ebay on here helping you fix your machine? What happens when the $40 light bar you got on Amazon blows out next week? When has Amazon ever sponsored a race event or made a donation to the local trail system in your area? OR gave $1500 in product to a local fund raising event for a guy who got injured in is SxS because some drunk guy came around a corner to fast and hit him head on and left him out of work for 6 months? Never happened. They are just there to take your money and don't care about you for any other reason.

Not me. I've spent over 100 hours this year helping local clubs repair and maintain their trail systems. Donated 5 sets of blades, plows, rakes, and disk equipment to local clubs this year to help them maintain their trails for families to enjoy. Donated to no less than 10 charity events all over the country this year.

I may be a relatively new member to this forum, but am far from new to the industry or forums. There is only so much time in a day and I can't always get to every place I'd like to and help as much as I would like.

I'm sorry you feel that my prices aren't good enough for Black Friday. It's the best I can do. Look at the quality of product you are buying and then compare to what I have. You will find my stuff is far superior in most cases. My light bar prices are 5% lower than the Mfg, Tuners are 15% lower than anyone else that is selling them within dealer rules (I asked before doing it), clutching is less expensive than anyone else selling QSC or SPI. And 20% off most ECU tunes is as good a deal as you will find.

Ryan
I'd rather give my money to the guys on here who help people out than Amazon or eBay. Sure it may be $10 cheaper or whatever, but I'd rather give my money to the smaller guys. I know how much profit is in it for these guys and it's not a lot. Of all the rest of you guys think that these guys are gouging us, you're wrong. If you ever think " wow that's a lot of money for some chromoly a arms" you should see what his profit margin is after he models it in solid works and has it lazier cut and then adds in his weld time. Don't make as much as you think they do.

So support your fellow forum fellows

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Well said, I'm also a one man band and totally relate with your statement. So many have no idea what really goes on behind the scenes and what it really takes to get the product out to the public.

Ryan

·
Administrator
2,549 Posts
Venders on this forum have to pay to be here. You need to contact the moderators they'll set you up.
Shade - RVS Performance is a paid Vendor in good standing here.....fact is this thread is posted in their own forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts