·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys! Here it is!!

Two Coupon Codes-

Lights- BlackFridayLights
ALMOST Everything Else- BlackFriday

Put the items you're looking for in your cart, then type the code that corresponds with what you're buying, and enjoy!!

Please pardon our dust. We are still finalizing the discounts and the new web sliders on the site, so I apologize about that!

AND if you have ANY problems when ordering we will be around all weekend long. This coupon code is good until Cyber Monday so please feel free to PM me, call me, email me, text me, whatever! I am here for you guys.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
FYI,
The blackfridaylights code didnt work for the 15% discount.
I ordered a safeglo fiberoptic light and it only accepted the BlackFriday $10 discount

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI,
The blackfridaylights code didnt work for the 15% discount.
I ordered a safeglo fiberoptic light and it only accepted the BlackFriday $10 discount
Hmm, I think it must have mis-categorized the "whips". We only set the Manufacturers of lighting with the 15% discount, so Rigid, Baja, Vision, etc.

Sorry about that! I will go ahead and credit you the difference!!

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I know this is a terrible question but can you pm prices for RZR 4 800 (2010 Robby Gordon) for doors. PRP and Proarmor delivered to 25832?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I thought that might have been the reason.
Just for clarity, you guys call it orange and others call it amber but there both the same color correct?
thanks
Order is under Marty Parsons

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah the Fiber Optics are actually Orange. They have both amber and orange for their LED whips though and they're a little different
Can You correct my order? I think I only saw orange as a choice and I need amber.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hmm, I think it must have mis-categorized the "whips". We only set the Manufacturers of lighting with the 15% discount, so Rigid, Baja, Vision, etc.

Sorry about that! I will go ahead and credit you the difference!!

Thank you!
Got your credit receipt. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts