Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to here BJ and his Gal are all right after this unfortunate situation!

But the moral of the story is be prepared protect your loved ones

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Yeah, this was a week or so ago. You never know who carries!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I missed it.

“Never know who carries “ Better that way in a right to carry state (not Cali) it’s better than a 50/50 chance that bad guy will encounter a armed citizen

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
254 Posts
Hope they don’t go through any legal issues. These incidents never go smoothly.

On the positive side he probably saved some other person or persons life.

Personally, anyone who wants to be a bully, terrorist, or thief should be put down like this in public. It’s the only way the animals will learn.

God speed and mental strength to this couple in the process to come. Heavy burden to roll with.

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Hope they don’t go through any legal issues. These incidents never go smoothly.

On the positive side he probably saved some other person or persons life.

Personally, anyone who wants to be a bully, terrorist, or thief should be put down like this in public. It’s the only way the animals will learn.

God speed and mental strength to this couple in the process to come. Heavy burden to roll with.
Great post! Couldn't agree more.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awesome news! Another win for the good guy/girl; they picked on the wrong people and now society is less one bad guy. Just like AZ, NV is a state where a whole lot of folks carry and this case is illustrative of how restrictive guns laws only disadvantage law abiding citizens. I have tremendous respect for BJ's off-road driving skills and glad to see he'll still be around to make more Recoil videos!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Awesome news! Another win for the good guy/girl; they picked on the wrong people and now society is less one bad guy. Just like AZ, NV is a state where a whole lot of folks carry and this case is illustrative of how restrictive guns laws only disadvantage law abiding citizens. I have tremendous respect for BJ's off-road driving skills and glad to see he'll still be around to make more Recoil videos!

don't F/ with Idaho, Utah and Montana either, we are all packing up here.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Someone once said "an armed society is a polite society" and that's absolutely correct. Bad guys/girls prefer to prey on unarmed law abiding citizens which goes hand in hand with those states that have the most strict gun laws typically have higher crime rates. Criminals don't obey gun laws (shocking!) and are counting on the good guys to do exactly that and obey concealed carry laws. What happened with BJ is what happens when bad guys pick a fight with a citizen exercising their 2nd Amendment inalienable right to self defense, which is a whole lot easier (and legal!) to do in states that support Constitutional concealed carry, etc.

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
BJ is well trained in gun self-defense. He comes out to a facility in Southern California to do training. He practices a lot and posted it on his instragram page.

The person choice the wrong person to mess with.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
They definitely picked the wrong couple to mess with. They see a Bad Ass Porsche sitting there at In N out Burger and figured that dude will be some rich prick that they can easily prey on. Lmao.
Little do they know he is well schooled in Shooting and defense and his girlfriend is a match shooter also. Not to mention BJ also trained in MMA so he's not one to F. With.
He will fight that trauma though for a long long time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BLR

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice...:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts