Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a top from Ronnie at Audioformz. I told them on the phone my intentions with the build and what all I needed.

A little over a week later, my box showed up. I was really impressed with how it was built and fitment. After placing my speakers and amplifier, I went to install my media player and noticed a 1/4" gap. I couldn't figure out what was the deal and thought to myself how could they do something so perfect but screw up one of the main components of the system.

Well I emailed Ronnie and sent pictures of what was going on. He replied back later that night and asked if I used a marine radio cover or if I had one...as soon as I read that, I felt like an ass. I used to work at an audio shop and completely missed that.

Of course I replied back to Ronnie and apologized for wasting his time and let him know I didn't have one . I asked what he recommended for me to buy or what he sold. He once again gave me a response very quickly and offered to send me one that day at no charge.

Great experience with this company, recommend them to everyone.

Thanks again Ronnie,
Jeff

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yea...audioformz is the shit. One of the few companies these days that makes your money spent worth it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts