Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018.5 Can Am Maverick X3 XRS
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched but have found some or few results. Who's aftermarket intercoolers are you running? I was leaning toward the EVO Blizzrd but they discontinued it, which leads me to Boondocker's intercooler. Does anyone prefer one over the other? With or without tunes doesn't matter. I'm focusing on better IAT's. I did see a few users build their own intercoolers which is super cool. At some point I'd like to adjust fan turn on times for both IC and Rad. Thanks in advance!

-Jason

·
Official Site Vendor
8,211 Posts
Here is what I use:

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
I am running the C&R intercooler on my big turbo setup.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I did the research about a year ago and at that time I went with C&R. Evo's new one I think is very similar if not the same just re-branded. Ironclad has one that looks good. I don't know about Treals intercooler but their exhaust looks great.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
the Boondocker IC is a pain to put in, work on
it is too big to fit in the oem location

·
Vendor
X3 Max RS
826 Posts
I currently run the C&R which is a interesting design. Much different than the traditional bar and fin design. Seems to cool really well but I would hesitate picking up a Treal one. I plan on dyno testing whatever intercoolers I can get my hands on... Not sure when that will be.

FYI the larger 10" fan can cause some fitment and rubbing issues with the charge tubes.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I currently run the C&R which is a interesting design. Much different than the traditional bar and fin design. Seems to cool really well but I would hesitate picking up a Treal one. I plan on dyno testing whatever intercoolers I can get my hands on... Not sure when that will be.

FYI the larger 10" fan can cause some fitment and rubbing issues with the charge tubes.
Why don’t you like the Treal?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts