Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The biggest improvement I noticed with the Muzzy full exhaust was the increased throttle response. It was very noticeable and I bet the 3/4 systems will give a similar improvement if they delete the cat & resonator.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Close friend of mine did all the dyno work for this exhaust and i have seen the dyno reports it adds the 11hp like stated on there site i would recommend doing the programmer at the same time. Only thing that sucks with the maverick is that it runs a closed loop system to 6000 rpms so only above that is programable. If you try to make changes below that the computer reverts it back automatically. Getting back to exhaust. The barkers are a real nice set up. They are louder than stock thats for sure but the do add performance.
Any chance we could see the dyno results??? If they are all ready posted, point me in the right direction...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah X2 with the dyno sheet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
image.jpg
Trinity did my full system with power controller, they also installed quiet cores, it sounds and runs like a bat out of hell. Really happy with the trinityracings r and d work.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
View attachment 4296
Trinity did my full system with power controller, they also installed quiet cores, it sounds and runs like a bat out of hell. Really happy with the trinityracings r and d work.
Yea, trinity make top notch stuff….could you possibly record a sound clip and post it on the forum? Did they happen to dyno it for you?

·
Registered
66 Posts
ill record a sound clip this weekend when we go to the desert. yes the dynoed it. I think it was 12 hp to the rear wheels over stock.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very cool…thank you. Could you please let me know what the complete setup cost you.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
View attachment 4296
I was very close to choosing this system, because I like the look of the level mufflers. I know the trinity name but have never had any of their products, so I chose to buy the Muzzy. I would like to see their dyno sheet as well.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I like the style of those mufflers but those mufflers look very close to the plastic bed support which appears to be removed from that picture. Does anyone have this system and have no issues with any plastic melting or otherwise?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
good questions….

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Does anyone know what rear bumper works with this exhaust system? Not enough pics for me to tell if it work with my UTV Inc rear bumper.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts