Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I think articbomb is around 90 bucks ! pm him !

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Really. I just checked EBay and He is still selling the switch less version for $125 on EBay. Nice to see prices coming down though.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Went with the wicked guys. I'm very happy with my decision. Great guy to deal with. Let you all know after I get some time on it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
What happened with the ecm flashing deal he was talking about? That was probably the reason for the ban since I think it was in Mrpm's section or thread. I would much rather keep and tune my own ecm instead of sending it off for a flash then still buy a power commander, plus the option for the plug/play ecm for $2k+ is pretty stiff. Did anyone find out what he was going to be offering or working on?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
MiMav do have wickeds guys contact info? I was planning on getting one from him. Hope I didn't wait to long.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
hopefully he comes back on and signs up and sells them they seem to be a good product !

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
MiMav do have wickeds guys contact info? I was planning on getting one from him. Hope I didn't wait to long.
Just pm me if you can't find it. I'm not sure if it's ok for me to post contact info for a non-supporting vendor in a thread.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have Wicked version too and it is easy install and works perfect......thanks again WICKED.....

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
He can read it if he wants to. Don't need an account to read forum stuff. Only to publish. Plus you can always create a new account too.

·
Registered
162 Posts
He takes credit cards now.
Mine was $94.00 shipped on my cc.
Works excellent!
I tried to order one from him using a credit card last Thursday and Monday he sent me an e mail to call him. After trying hard to get ahold of him for two days I finally did and he told me that he had to credit my card and I never did get the sport low. Honestly don't know what to think now. Probably should do something different.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I tried to order one from him using a credit card last Thursday and Monday he sent me an e mail to call him. After trying hard to get ahold of him for two days I finally did and he told me that he had to credit my card and I never did get the sport low. Honestly don't know what to think now. Probably should do something different.
not trying to deter you from buying from him as everyone has had great reviews of the product. but, if you can't get it ironed out, Arcticbomb's works great too and his customer service is AAA++++

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just ordered another one for a friend and I have it two days later. I payed him with amazon. He is trying to accept credit card payments but not set up yet. No biggie to me I just payed the way he asked. That's the third one I got from him. Friends 13 machine bought a artic bomb ebay one and didn't work so I ordered him a wickedcummins guy one and work no problem

·
Registered
162 Posts
not trying to deter you from buying from him as everyone has had great reviews of the product. but, if you can't get it ironed out, Arcticbomb's works great too and his customer service is AAA++++
I took care of it I just sent him a check. Hopefully all works out now.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
That's strange because I paid with a cc???

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Artic bomb switch less arrived today.. installed and works great!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 40 Posts