Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a set of msa m12 15" what size truck tire would work and look best I was thinking a 235 75 15 or something as far as a 30" tire and would clutching it bring the power back with a tire that big

·
Registered
554 Posts
Just got a set of msa m12 15" what size truck tire would work and look best I was thinking a 235 75 15 or something as far as a 30" tire and would clutching it bring the power back with a tire that big
30"x 15" kanati mongrels are dot rated 8 plys like a truck tire and much lighter and the tread pattern is great for on and offroad. I am on my second set (first set on commander ) and now on my maverick.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I heard they have sissy sidewalls and blow out easy? Again just have read that a lot. Any truth?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have 29 in super swamper tsl. I like them a lot. They ride great, and do awesome on trail riding and hill climbs. They don't slide very good in dry dirt.

It all depend on where you live and what you ride. Mongrel don't do good where I live from what I've seen. Don't clean out well. No mud riding here either.

I'd really like to try a 30" bfg km2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts