Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is getting a sport max, she wants the power flip windshield. I see a few different options for the rear window to cut down on the dust entry created from when the windshield is on. Who has what style and what are your reviews? The mesh net, soft rear window, or the polycarbonate rear window? Most out riding is in summer and fall. Not much in the winter have snowmobiles for that time of year. Will also have 2 small children in the back seat most of the time. Thank you for your information.

·
Registered
66 Posts
In my opinion, I have a mesh screen on our MavS and I wish I would have spent the extra money to get a rear window. The mesh screendoes very little to down on the dust vortexing back in on us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my opinion, I have a mesh screen on our MavS and I wish I would have spent the extra money to get a rear window. The mesh screendoes very little to down on the dust vortexing back in on us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ten four. Thank you. I guess I’ll wait and see how the soft vs hard window is. Just mainly wondering how quality the soft window is. I understand you get what you pay for. But wondering if it’s worth the extra 300 bucks. And how easy to remove it is.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dust is pretty much the name of the game when riding these toys. Not a bunch you can do about it, except maybe hope for wind to blow it away.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dust is pretty much the name of the game when riding these toys. Not a bunch you can do about it, except maybe hope for wind to blow it away.
I understand that. Not trying to keep it all out. Just with the windshield down I heard it makes it worse and the rear screen helps. Just seeing what one is worth the time and money.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Vented Windshield would likely be the best.. that way you have some air flow through the cab.... My little girls came out after 150kms looking like they were in a sand box for a month LOL

I have ordered the screened window not the 2 inch mesh hope it cuts down the majority if not they still had a blast and it gives them something to clean when im washing the machine haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts