Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2022 X3 MAX X RS RR w/SS (WAITING)
27 Posts
This is how I carry a spare with the BRP box and S&B. The pivoting rack works great.
View attachment 275726
How's that rearview mirror, just a windshield accessory? NGL, I like it, it's compact, and tight. I dig that the S&B still fits. Win, Win.

I was looking at that setup, and also this 3 piece rig. But holding short as I don't think the S&B will fit with that top rack.

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
541 Posts
How's that rearview mirror, just a windshield accessory? NGL, I like it, it's compact, and tight. I dig that the S&B still fits. Win, Win.

I was looking at that setup, and also this 3 piece rig. But holding short as I don't think the S&B will fit with that top rack.
Ya no rear view mirror. I replaced it with a backup camera, monitor is mounted where the rear view mirror was.

That rack looks pretty sweet but I can’t tell if the S&B will fit. I think there’s a new version S&B that’s a little lower profile. Or maybe I’m dreaming, can’t remember.

·
Registered
2022 X3 MAX X RS RR w/SS (WAITING)
27 Posts
Ya no rear view mirror. I replaced it with a backup camera, monitor is mounted where the rear view mirror was.

That rack looks pretty sweet but I can’t tell if the S&B will fit. I think there’s a new version S&B that’s a little lower profile. Or maybe I’m dreaming, can’t remember.
That is totally legit, nice work. Yes I saw that new slim model! That system is sweet, I'll find a way to mount. :)
Stay safe.

Reactions: Waveslider
21 - 25 of 25 Posts