Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos got it? I see redneckradios has them for $255 plush shipping. Any better deals to be had?

I am going to order one from someone Fri. In hopes of havint it here mid next week.....

Anyone???

Anyone????

Bueller???

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Make sure you realize that is only the 14400 lumens output light bar (TLB2240). the 19200 lumens light bar is $370 (TLB3240)

Reactions: BigTruck

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a single row "polaris" 40" on my RZR in years past that I paid $900 for. Im sure even the 14400 L's has to brighter than that and it was pretty damn bright.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
probably so...just wanted to make sure you were aware....

Reactions: BigTruck

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
wow 250 plus shipping 30 most? for a 40'' dual row ? that's a steal !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bought mine at RedneckRadios for 255.00 for a dual row 40" Totron Black Face. Small little shop but they have good pricing at the product is just as described. Give em a call!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Amazon is cheaper

·
Registered
70 Posts
Has anyone done a side by side comparison with the 40" light bars. You know the old fashioned way to judge! on the left is a rigid, on the right is a Totron. I have seen rigids in person and they are bad to the bone, I just don't have that extra kidney to sell to get one. I just gave that for my other accessories! :) LOL. Which by the way, were when totaled, cheaper than a flipping light bar. All of the photos I have seen for either light are the same, be nice to see, Measure the difference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts