Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking pretty hard and the best price I have seen so far on a 2013 base Maverick is $13,400 in Tn. Anyone seen better pricing on the east coast? Looking to buy before July 31st so will also get the extra 18 months ext warranty.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That's a good price. I'm gonna buy the 2014 Base Maverick for $15,200. I just didn't like the yellow myself but that's some pretty good saving you're getting..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there any difference between the 2013 and 2014 base Maverick other than color? I dont mind the yellow, wish they would have more color choices though.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
they will have a all white base model 2014,

and 13k for a new maverick is peanuts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
they will have a all white base model 2014,

and 13k for a new maverick is peanuts
No kidding. Wish that's all I paid. Could've bought 2 at that price.

Reactions: Wweverett

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
No kidding. Wish that's all I paid. Could've bought 2 at that price.
omg only if we could of waited I say , oh well , play ball, lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
omg only if we could of waited I say , oh well , play ball, lol
Yeah no doubt, but remember where they live everything is cheaper including there wages/houses & toys.
We pay alot for everything out west but I'm not moving!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah no doubt, but remember where they live everything is cheaper including there wages/houses & toys.
We pay alot for everything out west but I'm not moving!!
Or we have dealers that wanna deal their units so they are stocked up on 2014s

It was a dealer incentive that got the price that low. Some dealers passed it on to the customers and another's didn't.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Up here in Washington the base Maverick are being advertised at under $14000 and I know that they can be had for a lot less than that. I bought the XRS Maverick last week for $15200 before tax, no frieght or set up and free roof and doors.

·
Registered
93 Posts
So is this 2013 price you're talkin about? How do you get them to throw in roof and doors? Tell you're out of there if they don't?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yes this was for a 2013 Maverick XRS. Had 3 dealers that I was working with and they all wanted to move their inventory. The dealer that I bought from had 12 or 13 Maverick XRS's in crates to be assembled.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I don't blame you. I was thinking about getting a rzr 900 and when I went to the dealer they had this can am sitting there so I started researching and made my choice. Better machine for way less than I would have paid for the popo.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchaced my base maverick for $14,100 out the door at mountain motorsports in kodak tn. See travis @ 865 932 7433. I had found on ebay a dealership in clarksville tn, mid south motoplex for that price and they price matched it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts