Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife got me a 2013 XRS for my 40th.
Best midget ever (I'm 6'3" shes 4'11" so I get away with calling her my midget)

So HI!!!!!!

Now to research what to mod first. I have a problem, nothing I own can stay stock.

EDIT
She had a roof and winch installed
My sons got a Jensen stereo and 4 speakers installed before I picked it up.

Reactions: Snapper692

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Replace tie rods and get gusset kit. Hit areed up at ct race worx he will hiok u up. He is also a vendor on here.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Get the qsc/STM clutches. They woke mine up!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very cool....nice wife/midget! I always say safety first so go with a harness bar and 4 or 5 point harnesses, then tie rods and front gusset setup. And if you really want to wake it up....replace the clutches!

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
sweet , welcome !

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah that's a nice 40th for sure, and with extras to boot. Congrats on the ride and lucky you for having a great bride who's truly supportive. I'm sure you'll remember that never anniversary won't you!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replace tie rods and get gusset kit. Hit areed up at ct race worx he will hiok u up. He is also a vendor on here.
then tie rods and front gusset setup. And if you really want to wake it up....replace the clutches!
Thx for the heads up on the front end. I was so performance focused on my search that I didn't think about other short comings.

QSC/STM are defiantly on the short list. Need to find someone who will ship to Canada and help walk a noob through set up. I have been a Raptor rider till now and don't know anyone local that I would trust to do anything other than replace broken parts.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome, and let the SPENDING BEGIN....lol

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Thx for the heads up on the front end. I was so performance focused on my search that I didn't think about other short comings.

QSC/STM are defiantly on the short list. Need to find someone who will ship to Canada and help walk a noob through set up. I have been a Raptor rider till now and don't know anyone local that I would trust to do anything other than replace broken parts.
If you didn't want to go full replacements on the clutches, you could go with a Dalton Industries clutch kit. They are based out of Canada, if you're worried about the shipping.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I'm almost in the same boat as you. I'm 6'5 and my wife is 5'3. I tell her to grow all the time.....

I ship to Canada and can help you with whatever you need.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm almost in the same boat as you. I'm 6'5 and my wife is 5'3. I tell her to grow all the time.....

I'm with you!!!!!!! I'm 6'4" and my wife is 5'1" no wonder her neck hurts all the time. I just pick her up some time and let her see what I see.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

As soon as I get my clutches ordered, Your next. Think front brace and rods are a good idea.
Want a bumper too. But pretty sure I don't want to pay for shipping on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts