Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Commander is as good as sold and looking to see the best place to purchase a new Maverick in the Phoenix area. One other question, do the wheels from a commander fit the new Maverick?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
I vote for Apache Honda in Phoenix, i drive from Mesa just to deal with Troy in service.

i would check around with the service department and see what kind of work they are doing. Hopefully they have a decent mechanic with some knowledge on why things break. Some dealers just do exactly as the manufacturer says and dont ask why or understand the recalls or typical problems. drop in on some service departments and see how they conduct business before bringing your toys there.

You dont HAVE to service your machine at the same place as you purchased it, but it helps the relationship if you do.

A great relationship with the Service department is worth a few extra hundy when purchasing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, appreciate the info.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Jay at Desert Dog in fountain hills is a great guy and a very knowledgable mechanic. Plus they are a small shop that is willing to spend time with you. They will be getting my business as soon as the MAX gets here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts