Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 models are starting to go on clearance. How low will they go? Who's got the best out-the-door price on the Maverick X rs on the west coast?? Looking to buy in the next couple weeks.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
let us know how u make out 13,900 so far plus tax ship assembly doc

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seems like a really good price. Thanks for the info...at least I know what to shoot for.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I got mine on Tuesday for $14,082 plus tax and transport and doc fees. I got them to cover assembly ($350) and the first service ($399)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
did you buy yours when they first came out?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It's $3500 less than I paid in Dec 2012.
I guess I'll just have to keep it awhile longer.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yea thats the way it goes but that is a hell of a deal on a sxs. Youd be crazy not to get one if your considering at that price. Not sorry I didnt wait even though I had to replace brp's shit excuse for a starter on my dime.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah in the long run it won't really matter. Just makes the payment higher that all.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yea, I think they want to make room for the 2014's and are really making some deals

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I started at $15,500 and worked down to just over $14k

·
Registered
477 Posts
I checked there hours ....they were already closed. Ill check back mon or tues, they have my email....that's seems like a good price

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Let us know where...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice price!!! The shipping calculator shows it would cost $500 to ship to me, making it $14,500 if there are no other fees, Best I can do on a base Maverick is $13,500 about 3 hours from me. This is very tempting! Has anyone ever had one shipped? Is there any assembly required or anything when it it delivered?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, of course the $13,995 price does not include sales tax, or shipping, or assembly, or doc fees...

I'm shooting for a $16,000 or maybe even a $15,500 "out-the-door price. And maybe a few accessories at cost.

I would be happy with that. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts