Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin for some side mirrors for my Max, but dont want to spend $250, what is good for around 100-150 price range

thanks

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is so true when it comes to mirror's because they stick out and get hit by crap. So you end up buying them twice. I think you can get the best mirror for around $100 ea so you not that far off price wise. This is for the 4" round billet alum one that is adjustable from the mirror side.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I went with the SMACK BACK from EMP 5" $120.00 for both sides pretty neat setup. Site vendor here.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I originally bought some cheap knock off mirror, it broke installing it, so I tossed it and bought an oem one. get what you pay for I guess.
I bought the OEM CAN AM panaromic rear view mirror and it does have good adjustment and stays in place but it is made of cheap plastic and the mirror is distorted and hurts your eyes looking at it. For $80 I would have expected better quality for an OEM mirror.

Reactions: bulldogs101
201 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Check out the Seizmik mirrors. I like the style of the mirror. I got the side view mirrors and rear view mirrors. Excellent customer service too. I had a problem with my rearview mirror and they got it taken care of quick.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The concern I have with the Seizmik ones is as long as the "arm" is from the mount with 2 adjustment points, it looks like it would vibrate horribly...and you'll see 3 of everything when you look in the rear view mirror. Thoughts fellas?

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have the emp smack back mirrors and love them.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
here is the mirror's I like the best.
Teryx front.jpg

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I don't have issues with the Seizmik mirror vibrating but I also used tape between the clamp and bar.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What's the rear view one there?
I forget, but it is convex so it shows a wide area behind you. That with the 2 side views and I can see everything anywhere behind the car and out the sides.
I will be using these exact side mirror's and a UTV inc rear view mirror on my Maverick.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought the Seizmic rearview and hate how long the arm is. It makes the mirror either too far down in my vision or way too close to me. Have to find a better way to mount. The lack of adjustment range on the mount is not good.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I went with the UTV Inc rearview mirror, it's nice,big and well made. It does have a slight distortion around the edges where the mirror was cut dont know if that's normal for custom mirrors or not? I like it and will be trying it out this weekend... now just need to decide on side mirrors.........

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I went with the UTV Inc rearview mirror, it's nice,big and well made. It does have a slight distortion around the edges where the mirror was cut dont know if that's normal for custom mirrors or not? I like it and will be trying it out this weekend... now just need to decide on side mirrors.........
I have the UTV inc rear view on my Mav also. Looks like a good mirror.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I use all Axia Alloys mirrors and clamps. The clamps are low profile so I can use my windshield still.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 23 Posts