Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to take my old Beater Cowboy hat on rides and finding a safe place for it so it doesn't Fly out or get totally trampled is pretty much impossible. Well I thought about the Old Skoool Spring loaded redneck hat holder for trucks and I found one at the Boot Barn for like $18 bucks and I mounted it in the rear and screwed it to the bed and it holds hat securely on the rear center console. Done.:in love: 20140415_222412.jpg 20140415_222425.jpg

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol nice

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you think that is a safe spot for it you must not have kids or any one riding back there but it looks like it works good for you . So enjoy it

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you think that is a safe spot for it you must not have kids or any one riding back there but it looks like it works good for you . So enjoy it
For now my girls are Small so its perfect. It would have been holding it to the bottom of my Aluminum roof but Im looking at a custom cage and I held off on the roof. So its good there for now. When I get the roof it will be going up against it and out of the way. Plus that ole hat can take a beating. LOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts