Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Sorry MCI we tested this out today with the CanAm intrusion bars and they will not work with our flat roof without modification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Do these vents work fairly well ? Living in Phoenix it gets pretty toasty. I have rode in other Rzr's with a full windshield in the summer and it was almost unbearable. Would another vent in the middle be necessary ? Could one be ordered with an extra vent ? The roof with your windshield is the Best looking combination I have seen :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Do these vents work fairly well ? Living in Phoenix it gets pretty toasty. I have rode in other Rzr's with a full windshield in the summer and it was almost unbearable. Would another vent in the middle be necessary ? Could one be ordered with an extra vent ? The roof with your windshield is the Best looking combination I have seen :)
The vents do pull some air into the can especially at speed. we are also currently looking at putting a vent in the top center of the window as well to provide additional airflow with the roof and also to give a vented option to those who just purchase the windshield! Thanks for your comments and let us know what we can do to help you out!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Windshields are the same and good to go! I will find out on roofs.

·
Registered
477 Posts
The vents do pull some air into the can especially at speed. we are also currently looking at putting a vent in the top center of the window as well to provide additional airflow with the roof and also to give a vented option to those who just purchase the windshield! Thanks for your comments and let us know what we can do to help you out!

How is the vent in the windshield coming? Waiting to purchase :) Still might be interested in another vent at the top of the roof. Is that possible ? Keep up the good work :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
It's a little slow as we are trying to get a production run of spare tire carriers done. We may be able to do a one off roof with an additional vent I will have to check with the guys.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
So found out we will be revealing a new vented windshield at the cst adventure rally down at sand hollow in November! Still deciding on the max rof

Reactions: Mr Ted

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Where is the vent located and how does it work on the windshield? Any pics would be great too.
The vent will be in the lower portion. Design hasn't been decided upon. Reveal will be at the cst adventure rally in November.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
How is the vent in the windshield coming? Waiting to purchase :) Still might be interested in another vent at the top of the roof. Is that possible ? Keep up the good work :)
Thank you for the order!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Your welcome and thank you. I tried to pm you but your mail box is full :(. I sent an e mail to get a tracking # with no response. Could you help me with this ?
I cleared my inbox out. I can certainly try and help you out. I will let you know what I come up with

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I will ask again to check and see

21 - 40 of 63 Posts