Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
So took my window over to a buddy that has the rear carrier linq rack installed and did a test fit. The window will work with the rack installed. Note we didn’t remove his rear net and there was some other wires in the way, so this isn’t a perfect test. However we were able to get it in there and it goes into place. With the rack installed it may not seal as perfect as without it because the rack holds it down just slightly on those mounts. Below are pictures with it sitting in there though. Ii would say it also helps quiet the cab down with this rear windshield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
So took my window over to a buddy that has the rear carrier linq rack installed and did a test fit. The window will work with the rack installed. Note we didn’t remove his rear net and there was some other wires in the way, so this isn’t a perfect test. However we were able to get it in there and it goes into place. With the rack installed it may not seal as perfect as without it because the rack holds it down just slightly on those mounts. Below are pictures with it sitting in there though. Ii would say it also helps quiet the cab down with this rear windshield.

This is awesome thank you 🙏🏽

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You are welcome. Let me know if you have other questions I may be able to help with

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR
515 Posts

Thanks Glover, just what I needed to confirm!

·
Registered
352 Posts

Thank you. This is all I needed, now I can order one. Love this forum!

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Here are pictures in an XMR. The windshield fits but the vent basically has to remain open or closed. And then to change you just have to undo the 4 Velcro straps and lift change and put back for those interested.

·
Registered
22 X3 XRS Turbo RR
35 Posts
Do you guys think the Rear window reduces the cooling on the Turbos intercooler with flap closed?

Ian

21 - 29 of 29 Posts