Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to test a Bent Metal rear glass windshield they will be releasing. It’s way better to have the glass rear than the poly rear I previously had. It seals much better and I think it helps keep a little more sound out of the cab. It does have the option to open and let some airflow directly into the intercooler. Super high quality and great craftsmanship. Way easy to install just as is the front windshield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Got to test a Bent Metal rear glass windshield they will be releasing. It’s way better to have the glass rear than the poly rear I previously had. It seals much better and I think it helps keep a little more sound out of the cab. It does have the option to open and let some airflow directly into the intercooler. Super high quality and great craftsmanship. Way easy to install just as is the front windshield.

sweet! I just ordered this and the windshield they make today.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When will the rear windshield be available to purchase?
they are currently just waiting on the delivery boxes that are being made to get there. I ordered mine from them today. I hit up their IG account and they added it to my wind shield order so he said if they get the boxes sooner than the 1st of Jan they will ship it out w my windshield

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can any of you remark on the installation of this item with the OEM lift up spare tire carrier?

Yes it is just Velcro straps like the front windshield. I have mine on my machine. I have a buddy that has a factory Linq rack we are going to go throw it on to confirm but we are pretty sure it will mount with that rack with no problems.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes it is just Velcro straps like the front windshield. I have mine on my machine. I have a buddy that has a factory Linq rack we are going to go throw it on to confirm but we are pretty sure it will mount with that rack with no problems.

Thank you. Looking forward to the pictures and additional info.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep hopefully I can get it done this week but with thanksgiving it’s hard to say

1 - 20 of 29 Posts