Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody Bent Metal Offroad will be offering 15% off site wide and free shipping for Black Friday. Get your new vented windshield or flat roof or any of the other accessories on this great deal! Use code Black15 good from Friday through Monday night.
Go to bentmetaloffroad.com to place your orders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mgrotel

·
Registered
383 Posts
Done! Don't have an X-3 yet, but just ordered the vented windshield with wiper. Great deal, thanks.

Reactions: GloverXRS

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on! Thanks for the order!

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Awesome deal you guys are running. I'm gonna be ordering one of your windshields and rear pull plate.

Question about the new vented windshield. Does having less window area in the corners, to make room for the vents, hurt visibility at all compared to your standard windshield?

We all know how hard it can be to see out out of these machines in technical areas, especially when cresting a hill.

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you. There is less viewable area with the vented window compared to the non vented that has more viewing area than almost all the others. Even the vented still has a lot of viewing area though for sure

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the orders!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thank you for the orders!

Hey Glover, about to place my order and having trouble deciding if I should get the vented roof also. It just looks so damn cool lol. Do you know if the PRP overhead bag will still work with the new cross brace?

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The flat vented roof is awesome. The x brace goes in an x from the factory positions so I don’t know if the prp bag would work as the factory unit is more of an H. But the flat roof is great!

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is a great question. I don’t know how those probox tops attach or how fun they come down

·
Registered
148 Posts
Got my order placed today. Went with non vented glass windshield for maximum view, Aluminium flat vented roof, Rear pull plate, and 1.5" seat risers.. These guys just have too much cool shit to pass up lol.

Thanks for the black friday discount Bent Metal!

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome and thanks for the order!

·
Premium Member
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let me see what I can do for ya! Also some parts waiting to go to powder!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Been trying to call bent metal for 2 days with no answer.. I'd like to know the status of my order and add some parts to it before they ship it...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts