Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was doing some rock crawling yesterday and bent my lower A arm. I would like to replace with a high clearance one but I cant find a lot of info about them. Does anyone have experience with any of the companies that make them? Does it handle the same as factory with the high clearance A arms? Thanks

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
So I was doing some rock crawling yesterday and bent my lower A arm. I would like to replace with a high clearance one but I cant find a lot of info about them. Does anyone have experience with any of the companies that make them? Does it handle the same as factory with the high clearance A arms? Thanks
AREED (Alex) from CT Race Worx has them available and they look bullet proof. Give him a shout and he can give you all of the details...

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
uploadfromtaptalk1392683321587.jpg

Ran it KOH under the harshest rock conditions for testing. They passed with flying colors and will go into full production next week after we get all of the pieces back from the machine shop. This a arm built to handle rock crawling

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a noticeable bend in the a arm. Alex those look awesome. What are those gonna cost? I see a set in my future

1 - 6 of 6 Posts