Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any one try the Seasonal Tire Air? The pricing seems good..

Seasonal Tire Air
Everyone knows that temperature can have a great impact in your tire pressure. This is why you absolutely should use the correct air for your tires! For example, your UTV should usually have the tires set to 12 to 18psi. If you are using summer air in the summer, this is fine. However! If you use this summer air in the dead of winter, your may actually only be running at about 6 to 8psi! Each can will do one average sized tire. Sold in sets and ONLY $29.95 plus shipping and handling.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Using summer air in the winter........ooooooookay. I'ma save me some winter air for next summer....:question:

That stuff has to be on the shelf right next to the blinker fluid, and muffler bearings:smile:

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
286 Posts
Using summer air in the winter........ooooooookay. I'ma save me some winter air for next summer....:question:

That stuff has to be on the shelf right next to the blinker fluid, and muffler bearings:smile:
you'll keep that in the fridge to keep it cold and fresh right?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also got a deal on blinker fluid that can be used in the headlights, tail lights and the high dollar light bars a lot of UTV drivers own!
If you guys need me to hook you just just let me know I will give you my pay pal info.

Blinker Fluid
Little do people know, factory quality blinker fluid should be changed every 50,000 blinks. Our blinker fluid lasts ten times that. high quality synthetic blinker fluid meets the highest DOT standards while not being a bit DOT legal! Blinker fluid provides you with thousands of hours of reliable blinking without the wear and tear on the flash-synchro's that the other blinker fluids cause. Our blinker fluid will not lose its viscosity even in the most extreme situations. Why buy that old dino-blinker fluid, when you can get our unique patented synthetic formula? Also works in Headlights and tail lights. Satisfaction guaranteed!! ONLY $19.95

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
nice....I am sure some idiot has tried to buy it!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I don't need any of that stuff, but I have been looking to buy a power band for mine.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Im charging 39.95 to do a "BOOM" check on you mufflers. So if anybidy is interested pm me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts