Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out, this is the extra low Center of Gravity model! All kidding aside, we are excited to add a Maverick to our shop fleet of SxSs and will have this thing at Glamis for Camp RZR and New Years for some fun!

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Will you be offering an unlocked ECU for it soon?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will you be offering an unlocked ECU for it soon?
Oh yeah, you can count on that!!! We are already working on the ECU and investigating what we can unlock for power, get rid of the axle saver function, and fix the drive by wire throttle delay.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Please put me on the list cause I'm not in a big hurry to pick my up from the dealer til I can get the ECU unlocked.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
831 Posts
Get rid any and all torque limiting functions, axle saver, higher RPM limit, full power, and I would love to remove all those nasty limp mode features cause I monitor my temp, oil pressure.. through my gauges and don't need sensors turning my vehicle into a 1500 lb turtle...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh yeah, you can count on that!!! We are already working on the ECU and investigating what we can unlock for power, get rid of the axle saver function, and fix the drive by wire throttle delay.
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey Chris do you have any STI paddles and rims at the shop? ECC couldn't get them in before I leave Wednesday due to the holidays.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Try to make sport mode work in low range please. There is an electrical mod to fix it, but you either have to buy some resistors and cut a wire, then wire them in along with a switch, or spend $195 on a wire harness. I'd rather have a programmer do it for me if I can.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try to make sport mode work in low range please. There is an electrical mod to fix it, but you either have to buy some resistors and cut a wire, then wire them in along with a switch, or spend $195 on a wire harness. I'd rather have a programmer do it for me if I can.
Thanks for the tip. We'll look into making it happen!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Any progress on the ECU reflash?

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
7 months since we heard from Chris...I'd say they are having just as much trouble cracking the Mav ECU as they did trying to crack the Commanders ECU. Just a guess...........

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
7 months since we heard from Chris...I'd say they are having just as much trouble cracking the Mav ECU as they did trying to crack the Commanders ECU. Just a guess...........
That's possible but it maybe they just moved on to something else. And now he may be getting ready for the new Rzr.
I sent him a PM, so hopefully we will at least get an answer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts