Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if you will be able to put a three person bench seat in the back of the Max? Is the motor in the way? I have too many kids.:wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have wondered the same, looking at the pics you would have to get rid of some things, as it appears the two rear handholds are up on a center protion that is above the seats if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
From the one I saw at the SSSS back in Sept 2012, I would say yes and I'm certain the after market guys will be providing something. At last resort, anything is possibly if you throw enough money at it. But you shouldn't have to with this ,just give it sometime.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Have you tried to contact Twisted Stitch or PRP?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
This isn't possible, there is an engine there.

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Im guessing you need 5 seats, so maybe it would be better with the bench seat in the front, if the engine is in the way in the back. idk

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Yup motor is in the back, you'd be better of trying to do it in the front but it would have its obvious complications

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just have the wife drive the short bus and get yourself a two seater...that's what I did to solve my 5 seating problem.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Haha I was wondering when someone would defend that quote. It's all in fun just giving ol keithstone a ration if shit. So just joking but for real!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don't worry we all have that!! (Guy) in our riding group he's jealous because he barley out run my stock commander with a 4 seat cage.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Come on can am! I need to put three kids in the back. I need a rear bench in a Max hurry in the market soon and I don't want to buy a popo either

1 - 20 of 22 Posts