Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR with Smart-Shox
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm told all X3s supposed to come with a tender connector near the battery? I don't have one. Installed a UTV Inc terminal relo and looks like I might be installing a tender port too

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
I'm told all X3s supposed to come with a tender connector near the battery? I don't have one. Installed a UTV Inc terminal relo and looks like I might be installing a tender port too
I bought a second pig tail for my battery tender and converted it to a 12V cigarette plug that I put my dual USB charger into, and I also use it to power my Icybreeze AC system. It's nice to have full battery power for my extra accessories when I am in the Can Am and can disconnect it when done.

·
Premium Member
8,539 Posts
The factory to my knowledge has not, but most dealers do install a connector.
Tim

Reactions: SUPERSMITH

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha touche. I suppose I could just get a custom surge protector built into the roof 🤣

I bought a second pig tail for my battery tender and converted it to a 12V cigarette plug that I put my dual USB charger into, and I also use it to power my Icybreeze AC system. It's nice to have full battery power for my extra accessories when I am in the Can Am and can disconnect it when done.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found your ac writeup. That's an interesting idea. I wonder how it'd work if you T'd-off the outlet to get some of that cool air into a pumper helmet

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
Found your ac writeup. That's an interesting idea. I wonder how it'd work if you T'd-off the outlet to get some of that cool air into a pumper helmet
It would freeze your head unless you're only adding a small amount of the cold air into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts