Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
So I have also kinda of noticed this problem. It has never not started, but cranking amps seem low when trying to turnover after recently turning off. My dealer said that I did not have the recall, so is this normal? I am changing my clutch out right now so how would I know myself if the starter was bad. Pictures?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Heavy....everyone was saying that its the last 4 of the vin? mine is 5035. Not sure if it true or not, but getting ready to take it apart and install STM. I will be able to tell once i pull off the console, hopefully its not shiny......

·
Registered
36 Posts
PLUM /HEAVY......looked at my starter today and if you look at the picture PLUM sent me showing the (2) different starters, I have the one on the left with the orange sticker "made in thailand". I assume this is the good one. On another note.....the reason i was able to see this is because I am installing RAGE 3. Question 1; Looking at my stock clutch they put all these blue marks from the factory on it, the infamous primary bolt has a an arrow on it pointing to another mark on the clutch. these are still lined up perfectly! I assume they did this to measure if there was slip. did I just waste $1,500 on a RAGE 3?:sad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts