Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many of us on the east coast I am impatiently waiting the arrival of my Maverick. In the meantime I sit at my computer and hit refresh on the Maverick forums to see the latest tidbit of news to feed my addiction, but that only goes so far. Now I have decided to spend the next thirty or so days doing what my wife calls "RETAIL THERAPY". At any rate, I have began planning the build up of all my accessories in hopes that everything will be sitting in my garage when I bring the Maverick home....

Coming from a commander I feel there is one area that really was never 100% addressed on it and I am sure it is the same for the Maverick. The issue being the battery. I know there were several battery mounts for the commander to run an odyssey in the stock location etc, but now that the Maverick has the battery under the bed platform. This should allow for a better area to customize.

Would you guys build a battery mount that would except an odyssey or in my case preferably two! In the days of stereo's, HID's, light bars, power steering units you just can't have enough juice!! Also being that I don't have my Maverick there maybe a better location such as under the drivers seat to keep the weight low. I am open to anything I just would like a turn key solution. Maybe one mount under the bed and one under the seat.

Thanks for the consideration. I think I can speak for most of us out there, we really apprecaite you being involved in the forum and interested in the Maverick.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I hope yall make something also.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,205 Posts
Battery trays have been added to the list sir. We will get on them very soon. Hopefully in the next week.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. Thank you. Put me down for the first one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts