Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to pick up my wife at Rancho Mirage/Palm Springs for Valentine's day. Parked in the Hilton hotel lot. Chicken suckers stole my F 350. She was my work truck but, also my baby. She is hard to miss. No 2002 Red F 350 regular cab 7.3L is as nice as this one. They broke the back window and stole her. She had my dogs ashes riding shotgun. Keep an eye out for my baby please.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Damn. I have a 2000 CCLB 4x4 7.3
Hope you get it back.

·
Registered
195 Posts
7.3s are a hot item, so I hear, because they are such a super motor. Sorry about your bad experience, hope you find it!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure someone will like Eaton rear locker, full 50 gallon aux equipment tank, ice chest with an 18 pack of Modelo, steaks and bacon... just a bonus steal... probably $20 in change in the jockey box...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not the least... 278k. The inside of the bed you can see the frame rails from hauling landscape rock and firewood.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,780 Posts
Went to pick up my wife at Rancho Mirage/Palm Springs for Valentine's day. Parked in the Hilton hotel lot. Chicken suckers stole my F 350. She was my work truck but, also my baby. She is hard to miss. No 2002 Red F 350 regular cab 7.3L is as nice as this one. They broke the back window and stole her. She had my dogs ashes riding shotgun. Keep an eye out for my baby please.
I will contact you and the cops if I see it. What is the pate number? View attachment 252418

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't update. They found it out north of desert hot springs. I got it back less wheels, tires, steps, batteries and the damn air filter. Lots of scratches no real damage. Tow company had 3 trucks to drag it out of the wash. The tow company found it when they were pulling out a jeep that got stuck.

Joel at Desert RV in Brawley fixed the front end(suspension all bent from tow company)polished it, new rear glass and detail.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts