Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a line on the barkers exhaust for a 2014 maverick. Would like to get one from a sponsor if i could instead of ebay.

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
There is a guy on the forum that has one installed. so you need to do a search to find his thread

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
Anyone have a line on the barkers exhaust for a 2014 maverick. Would like to get one from a sponsor if i could instead of ebay.
Yup, just got setup as a dealer. If anyone wants a price on Barker's PM me and Ill give you a very competitive price. I'm pretty sure this is the route that I'll be going this winter.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Nice there system hands Down is AMAZING.... Love it.. Even all the RZR guys are like damn that thing sounds SICK... It sounds like a mean ass V8.. I wouldnt change my system if the others where only 200 bucks.. This setup is CLEAN and HIGH quality. Billet Aluminum cans and nice REDUCER into the pipe so it flares are it enters the muffler... LOVE IT

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
They do sound sweet but man are they LOUD!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Not with the quiet core inserts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Is it below 95db with the inserts? Just looking at the regulations for the oregon dunes and would hate to get some nice setup only to get ticketed every time I go there…..

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Alex, i need a price with the tuner. Shipping to 48444

·
Registered
401 Posts
If he is still running the same quiet core then it is very restricting. Basically shrinks the opening by 50%. I'm sure this would defeat the gains... then you are back to near stock performance but looking better. He does build nice pipes although I wouldn't buy them if I was going to run the quiet cores.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Not sure u would havr to ask them or alex

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is it below 95db with the inserts? Just looking at the regulations for the oregon dunes and would hate to get some nice setup only to get ticketed every time I go there…..
With Quiet Core 5000 rpm 98 dbs - According to Barkers website.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
do they make a down turn end cap? That may help as well….

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
anyone have a barker with this same pic to see what they did to keep the hanger from breaking ?

998288_601243319898603_1408997542_n.jpg

·
Banned
546 Posts
Probably poor install mine has not broke and spent a lot of time on rocky trails

·
Registered
56 Posts
Price on Barkers to 80127 and a pc 5 if you have it with auto tune

1 - 20 of 23 Posts