Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
wickedcummins has dyno charts on here as well.

Alex I'll give you a shout and talk about this. Maybe Barker would be up for a group buy if you are.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Been running a barkers exhaust for over a thousand miles and I love it!!! hands down the best looking unit out there...I got my pipes coated black ceramic and it looks sick!!! as far as horsepower gains goes I defiantly know it didn't rob any power ..I am using the PCV with the barker maps!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I can knock off enough to make it worth while
Shoot me a quote alex..my pm box is waiting anxiously!! :) I received my rear fenders yesterday.. awesome product as always :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
216 Posts
Been running a barkers exhaust for over a thousand miles and I love it!!! hands down the best looking unit out there...I got my pipes coated black ceramic and it looks sick!!! as far as horsepower gains goes I defiantly know it didn't rob any power ..I am using the PCV with the barker maps!!
That doesn't sound very reassuring.... I would hope you didn't loose power? Did you have to re clutch after exhaust and tuner? 11hp gain you should've been way over revving with same clutch weight

Anyone have a vid racing a stock Mav?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If I can score this exhaust system.. which this is a pretty.good offer..even for barker...I will go do a Dyno run before and after exhaust installation and offer up the information on this site. Then I will finish with turnkey intake and dobrek af system with clutch and see what the final number is.. waiting on pm from alex Reed on the exhaust system...

·
Registered
227 Posts
That doesn't sound very reassuring.... I would hope you didn't loose power? Did you have to re clutch after exhaust and tuner? 11hp gain you should've been way over revving with same clutch weight

Anyone have a vid racing a stock Mav?
why doesn't it sound reassuring?? the only reason I cannot verify the power gains is because I don't have a dyno and if i said I have a seat of pants dyno then you would also question me...my mav is far from stock and I am very happy with the barkers exhaust and highly recommend it!!! it is loud but thats how I like it anyways!!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
why doesn't it sound reassuring?? the only reason I cannot verify the power gains is because I don't have a dyno and if i said I have a seat of pants dyno then you would also question me...my mav is far from stock and I am very happy with the barkers exhaust and highly recommend it!!! it is loud but thats how I like it anyways!!!
Where did you get your barkers from hyfr

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Shoot me a quote alex..my pm box is waiting anxiously!! :) I received my rear fenders yesterday.. awesome product as always :)

Ill post up something Monday.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
11hp you should be able to feel, and I would sure think you would be gaining rpm on shift out of clutches, that should be your easiest way to tell if you've gained power.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Exactly if u add a performance mods and don't change clutching ur shiftout don't change (going to raise)(ur not making more power ) ( 11 hp when u got 101 is 10 percent which is a huge gain your shiftout will change

·
Registered
227 Posts
11hp you should be able to feel, and I would sure think you would be gaining rpm on shift out of clutches, that should be your easiest way to tell if you've gained power.
UMM ok ill play...I can feel the power!!!!! and as for shift out I have a STM rage 6 and secondary that I have been messing with to run my 28"s and it feels like more power comes from dialing in your clutch....
11HP does sound far fetched but what the hell do I know...just buy the dam exhaust and try it for yourself its only money anyways!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts