1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3/4 for a grand? No thankyou. Rather have the 3/4 BigGun for $750

Reactions: Whattha

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea thats retail so the longer they are on the market, the more available and better deals we will find.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Ouch 1055.00 Plus shipping for 3/4 system.... Thought maybe they came down by now... :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Lotta Bux for primarily difference in looks and sound only!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
When used with the tuner it provides more than sound. Its getting 11hp increase. Friend of mine wrote the mapping for that exhaust and did extensive testing for barker.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thats the exhaust I want. I wonder what the best price one of their dealers can hook it up for

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a barkers on my Yamaha Nytro and it has a hp gain of 12hp. I would think it might increase it a little but I don't think 11hp. The stock exhaust I think don't have much restriction to gain a lot hp from after market exhaust.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thats the exhaust I want. I wonder what the best price one of their dealers can hook it up for
If you could talk a dealer into doing a discount if two of them are purchased I will obligate myself for 1 i will go in with you to try to get some savings. I think exhaust has the best gains in the industry. I've been doing a lot of research before I pull the trigger on anything.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ya it does add 11hp but thats with the tuner not the exhaust itself you have to do both to get the 11hp. I posted below call and talk to him personally he will explain it. He wrote the tune to match the barkers on the maverick.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts