Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yep. All week it has been a long line of off road vehicle caravan's heading south on the San Diego freeways.

I know Albanate is down there also.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the utv's just left today

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know I have a couple buddies down there racing and I can't wait to hear their stories......and have to mention
Ride in peace Kurt ....

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the new 4 seat I think it was can am started out last was in 3rd by rm300 I think then shortly after the motor blew, there was another can am that was in 2nd place for a while but now its to rzr's in the lead

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
from the desk of murray racing lol

Started the 1000 dead last. Stuck to our plan and moved up to running 3rd on course and within 5 min of leader at 350. Our spot tracker was not working all day....that sucked. But the Maverick was running amazing the suspension was eating up everything baja could throw at us. We were planning to step up the pace when the motor let go. Need to figure out the cause. This totally suprised us because the Rotax has always been our strongest asset. We think it may have been a bad injector to lean out a piston. But we will see. We just finished the 12 hr drive back to base camp and are already planning how to come back stronger. The new Max will be a Baja winner soon. Thanks everyone for all the support!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That's what Baja does

1 - 8 of 8 Posts