Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Before and after pics

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
Damn. I always thought the X3 had a pretty good looking front end. Those take it to another level.

2018.5 X3 Max XRS // Grove Fabworks, Aftermarket Assassins, Dynojet, CT front end, CA Tech, UMP, HSP, Rugged, Sandcraft, Running Whalen Speed 205

·
Registered
599 Posts
Damn. I always thought the X3 had a pretty good looking front end. Those take it to another level.

2018.5 X3 Max XRS // Grove Fabworks, Aftermarket Assassins, Dynojet, CT front end, CA Tech, UMP, HSP, Rugged, Sandcraft, Running Whalen Speed 205
They really do. I'll get some pics posted up of the lights on

·
Registered
599 Posts
A couple finishing details, this probably belongs on my post but oh well. Since I removed my reflectors long ago I used the OEM mounting hole per BD's instructions. I drilled the reflector alignment hole thru the BD frame and used a nut and bolt.

·
Registered
599 Posts
These before and after do not do the lights Justice because they are in a small area and it wasn't very dark. First pic is OEM high beam, second is BD high beam. Final pic is BD headlights on high beam; BD ONX6 on the shock tower also high beam; and BD sports on dezert freaks side shooter mounts. Also, with the BD headlights on high beam and KOEO voltage dropped from 12 to 11.6. OEM battery; November 18 delivery date.

·
Registered
70 Posts
In your last post what light do you have tucked up in the wheel well?
how did you mount it?

what do you use it for mostly?

im thinking I need headlights and that utility light

you car looks sweet
thank you for the pics

·
Registered
599 Posts
In your last post what light do you have tucked up in the wheel well?
how did you mount it?

what do you use it for mostly?

im thinking I need headlights and that utility light

you car looks sweet
thank you for the pics
Thanks.
Baja designs squadron sport. I opted to not run the squadron pro due to intended purpose of surrounding the front sides in light. They are mounted on dezert freaks side shooter mounts. I really need to get some pics of this thing in the desert with no light pollution. With the side shooter and everything else on the wide angle of front and side light is incredible.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Finally got her out of the shop to check out the new peepers! Gotta say I'm pretty happy with the new lights. There is a good wide spread up front, and man those little laser lights sure do get out far.

·
Registered
93 Posts
laser lights shinning across a field onto trees,,maybe 1/8 mile? They are small spots but they do shine far

·
Registered
599 Posts
Wow. I may not need my squadron sports in the wheel wells

41 - 60 of 67 Posts