Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
low beams 2 lights, high beams all 3. Cold battery without machine running 12.1v turn high beams ( all 3 ) drops to 11.6v and with just low beams 11.8,,, up here it's only 8 degrees out, so I don't know how accurate these voltages are

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
Damn, that is quite the draw. On mine with stock headlights voltage only drops 0.1v with highs on, but I guess I have dual batteries too so the battery bank is larger.

·
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
2 per side low beam vs 3 per side high beam is what I read.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
Correct. There are three lead on the provided wiring. They plug in to the factory low and high beam circuit. Simply running power to our lights, rather than the factory lights - allowing you to retain the wiring and switch.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Those look pretty clean

2018.5 X3 Max XRS // Grove Fabworks, Aftermarket Assassins, Dynojet, CT front end, CA Tech, UMP, HSP, Rugged, Sandcraft, blah blah...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Damn, that is quite the draw. On mine with stock headlights voltage only drops 0.1v with highs on, but I guess I have dual batteries too so the battery bank is larger.
I am due for a new battery, so that and the cold might have something to do with the big draw. I fired it up to check the voltage, but it would go from 13.3 to 14.4 and kept flashing around and in between those numbers not just staying on one number. Sorry not much help there, but they are nice and fit well. Tomorrow I'll get it out and check for overall lighting and distance if it's not snowing and get some pics, maybe bust out the 100' tape and take some measurements.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
1) what’s the amp draw and 2) are the mounts adjustable for spread and height? Or are they fixed into one position? They look great. Wish they were out before I got the squadrons and the s8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 - 40 of 67 Posts