Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our team spent copious amounts of time at the R&D table with this kit, our end result was creating a light kit that will give you the performance and style your Can-Am X3 deserves.

This is the first headlight Replacement kit that offers both LED and Laser technology!

With the low amperage draw of the six S1 lights this kit won't draw a substantial amount over the stock lights though will greatly improve your driving experience. With our plug and play wiring system and precision cut and bent brackets installation is a breeze. If you're looking for lights that will set your X3 apart from the crowd and also give you race quality lighting this is the kit for you!

Learn More - Baja Designs

·
Registered
591 Posts

Our team spent copious amounts of time at the R&D table with this kit, our end result was creating a light kit that will give you the performance and style your Can-Am X3 deserves.

This is the first headlight Replacement kit that offers both LED and Laser technology!

With the low amperage draw of the six S1 lights this kit won't draw a substantial amount over the stock lights though will greatly improve your driving experience. With our plug and play wiring system and precision cut and bent brackets installation is a breeze. If you're looking for lights that will set your X3 apart from the crowd and also give you race quality lighting this is the kit for you!

Learn More - Baja Designs
Shipping now? Are you sending out tracking on prior orders? These are going to be awesome

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I really want this set up. It would be the perfect compliment to my XL80s on the bumper and the Squadron Pros on the A-pillar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
591 Posts
I really want this set up. It would be the perfect compliment to my XL80s on the bumper and the Squadron Pros on the A-pillar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I'm thinking, I'll be adding it to the onx6 on my shock tower and a pair of squadron sports on dezert freak side shooter mounts. I should have a good amount of light. I think the overall combination and the new s1's individual mounts will allow me to aim everything for a great spread and even light transition. With the current BD lights and OEM headlights I had plenty of side lighting and the onx6 projected down the trail good but I had a dim hole in the middle from the OEM headlights.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
these are pimp!!!!

I have the BD pillar and the tower lights and they already are by far better then my old 50" POS light bar that I removed. These would just make it even better.

nice job on the design!

·
Registered
131 Posts
These bad boys look killer. Can’t wait to hear you guys thoughts once you get them installed. These just may be my next purchase

·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can you explain how that works please?
We provide plug and play connectors that mate the Baja Designs to your factory headlight leads. It makes for a super easy install!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts