Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Interested in checking out Baja Designs Laser Lighting? Want to know how they compare to our LED offerings?

We are doing at night demonstration at Overland Expo West. Our booth will be set up during the day with our product line. Stop on by and check out the latest and greatest from BD!

Booth P10

Overland Expo West | 5/17-5/19
https://www.overlandexpo.com/west

(XL Laser)

(Hybrid LED/Laser OnX6)

·
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Baja Designs 10" Hybrid Laser Light - On Board Racing With Branden Sims!

VIDEO:

Above is an onboard, uncut view of Branden Sims ripping across Laughlin Desert Classic UTV Night Race equipped with our 10" Hybrid Laser Light! Our Hybrid Laser Light is capable of projecting light 350% further than the most advanced LEDs on the market today.

Check out all of the Baja Designs Laser Lights below!
Baja Designs | Laser Lighting

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
I really love the lights, but $1600 for a ten inch is steep for recreational guys.

There is no disputing they are the brightest. I have seen the Baja designs in the dunes and they are really bright.

I would like to see more info and maybe some videos on the any lights you have that might be for more us recreational guys.

I have not done any research, but if you're advertising here maybe show some of the lights more budget minded. I really am not sure what you have that would fit that bill.

Just being honest.

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
I understand exactly where you are coming from Tim. I have owned the Squadron Pro's in the spot pattern, the Onyx6 10' in a combo pattern and the S8 30" in a combo pattern. Out of all of them the Squadron was my favorite then the S8 My least favorite was the Onyx but not because it was a bad light but because it has such a focused beam pattern it was not optimal in the woods. For someone who wants the best light for the least amount of money I like the Squadrons. I havent seen the Squadron sport but i bet it does better than any other light using 5 watt led's.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts