Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

*mount not included. We can include a mount and wiring for a small fee.

We figured it was time to give back to the community! We are giving away a FREE OnX6 10" LED Light Bar. One lucky winner will be chosen in 2 weeks! Here is how you enter:

1. Like the following pages on social media
Baja Designs - Facebook Page
Baja Designs - Instagram Page

2. Comment below with a photo or two of your Maverick and why you want a NEW Baja Designs OnX6 10” LED Light Bar. Make it one sentence or one paragraph. We will be reading them closely.

3. We also want to see your build. If you're on IG please share a link to your page. If you have a build here please link below!
In 2 weeks we will be choosing a winner and will publicly announce them here. Post up!

Note: We are giving away an OnX6 10" Driving/Combo. The OnX6 10" Driving/Combo puts out an impressive 7,350 Lumens! This model was recently discontinued when the OnX6 Hi-Power became the OnX6+ and took its place.

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have no aftermarket lighting and this would be a perfect start!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,944 Posts
I would use it to replace my Rigid Radiance light on the hood... Rigid Radiance hood light .jpg

Tim

·
Registered
370 Posts
IMG_20180915_134555.jpg

I need some lights and want them to be the best!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I would love to get a Baja designs onx6 10" for a bumper. I would like to mount two onx6 lights to the Magnum off-road race bumper they offer. I have the shock tower light and I am completely satisfied with it. I wired it with a momentary mode switch so I get the high beam, low beam, and strobe. My last build had a rigid industries sr10 Spectre series in Amber for the low level dust and a rigid industries SR40 up top. I can honestly say this Baja designs projects better than the spectre 10 and produces a wider beam as well. This is my 4th build and the first one using Baja designs. I'm glad I made the switch.
@smidgen_of_pigeon

If I get this light I'll do the bumper and double stack!

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
IMG_4595.JPG
I'm confident the Baja Design 10" light will outshine my existing 40" light bar

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Everyone wants the best light made , I start the weekends out clean then get a little dirt on er , thanks for the great products you make

Attachments

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank You for all of the entries! These are fantastic :)

We are getting caught up after SEMA and should have a winner announced the middle of next week. We will post up as soon as we determine a winner

Thanks again!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts