Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

221 - 240 of 240 Posts

·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
We’re beyond excited that verboom55 won the best off-road Chevy award from chevrolet. Peter has owned this truck for quite sometime, it was his vision, and he rips it! We’re so honored to have featured it in our booth!

·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Just in case you were wondering (IG) mtb_chris is prepped for space. Huge shoutout to @

(IG)tristantwisselman for sending this cherry photo

Lights featured: XL Linkable setup (Coming Soon)

·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Baja Designs is offering Black Friday Cash Back Rebates between 11/25/2019 and 12/2/2019

Orders placed directly through Baja Designs, or through authorized dealers are both eligible. Simply place a qualifying order, fill out the rebate form below and mail it back with a copy of your invoice within 30 days and we will send you a check for said value!

We highly recommend you include tracking info with your submission. There will be NO exceptions for late or lost submissions.

Rebate Form:

Download Here

Mail to:

ATTN: Black Friday Rebate

185 Bosstick Blvd.

San Marcos, CA 92069

VALID

11/25-12/02

·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
We appreciate everyone that placed an order during our Black Friday Sale

You have 30 Days to fill out the Rebate Form and mail it to BD

ATTN: Black Friday Rebate
185 Bosstick Blvd.
San Marcos, CA 92069

www.bajadesigns.com

·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Baja Designs | SAE Compliance Service Bulletin

In November 2019 a third party made Baja Designs aware that the SAE Squadron was out of compliance with J583 guidelines. We immediately shipped samples to a testing facility for further verification. Our testing discovered that the light was over by 119 candelas on the upward horizontal axis. In more understandable terms, that is the equivalent of 1.19 candles at 10 meters. Our engineering department has been working on a fix for existing customers ensuring their SAE Squadron’s comply. We have developed a lens insert that has been tested and confirmed by Intertek, the global leader in compliance testing, that can be installed into existing products.

Current backorders of our SAE Squadron will ship in 3-4 weeks. Existing customers can either install the insert themselves or contact Baja Designs directly requesting a shipping label. Once we receive the light in-house, our trained technicians will update the SAE Squadron followed by expediting the now compliant Squadron back free of charge.

Please reach out to Baja Designs directly ensuring your SAE Squadron is updated within a timely manner.

CONTACT US:
877-752-2613 --- [email protected]

·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
** NEW PRODUCT ALERT FOR CAN-AM X3 UTV OWNERS **

Our team spent copious amounts of time at the R&D table with this kit, our end result was creating a light kit that will give you the performance and style your Can-Am X3 deserves. With the low amperage draw of the six S1 lights this kit won't draw a substantial amount over the stock lights though will greatly improve your driving experience. With our plug and play wiring system and precision cut and bent brackets installation is a breeze. If you're looking for lights that will set your X3 apart from the crowd and also give you race quality lighting this is the kit for you!

PRE-ORDER HERE

·
Registered
58 Posts
These look awesome. I was checking the website but there is limited information about them. What kind of light pattern will they have? Any comparisons to the stock headlights? I guess I am looking for something that shows what the stock headlights put out as compared to what these put out? Are all three lights the same or can one be a flood, one be a spot and the third an amber? Will they be noticeable with my 10" and 40" S8 light bars? I apologize if these are lame questions to most, I would just like to know before spending this amount of coin. I love how these make the front end look.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
These look awesome. I was checking the website but there is limited information about them. What kind of light pattern will they have? Any comparisons to the stock headlights? I guess I am looking for something that shows what the stock headlights put out as compared to what these put out? Are all three lights the same or can one be a flood, one be a spot and the third an amber? Will they be noticeable with my 10" and 40" S8 light bars? I apologize if these are lame questions to most, I would just like to know before spending this amount of coin. I love how these make the front end look.
In the picture it looks like two are spots and one is flood. If they are like all the other lights you can swap lenses to any pattern they offer and amber too.

Look like a great set up and should be 1000x better than the stock headlights.

·
Registered
591 Posts
** NEW PRODUCT ALERT FOR CAN-AM X3 UTV OWNERS **

Our team spent copious amounts of time at the R&D table with this kit, our end result was creating a light kit that will give you the performance and style your Can-Am X3 deserves. With the low amperage draw of the six S1 lights this kit won't draw a substantial amount over the stock lights though will greatly improve your driving experience. With our plug and play wiring system and precision cut and bent brackets installation is a breeze. If you're looking for lights that will set your X3 apart from the crowd and also give you race quality lighting this is the kit for you!

PRE-ORDER HERE

When are they shipping?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Question on Amber lenses. This may have already been covered so bare with me if so. I have a 10" Baha ONx6 on my X3 with a clear lenses. I also have an Amber snap on lenses and a screw on one to replace the clear. So question is will the clip on work as well as the screw on?

·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
Question on Amber lenses. This may have already been covered so bare with me if so. I have a 10" Baha ONx6 on my X3 with a clear lenses. I also have an Amber snap on lenses and a screw on one to replace the clear. So question is will the clip on work as well as the screw on?
The snap on amber rock guards work great. They will perform idenitcally to the screw in option. The philosophy of use on these comes down to if you will be using the lens as a long term solution. If want amber for more than just a few days/trips out of the year, you may want to go with the screw in option. The snap on is great, but will eventually get dust built up behind it.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Ok thanks. I want it for those dusty nights in the Woods. Would be nice to ne able to simply snap ot on when needed. I assume the bar will produce more light with it off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

221 - 240 of 240 Posts